June 1, 2014 - June 6, 2014
Join leading educators and industry professionals as they share their insights into the key strategies and practices that world class organizations are using to achieve procurement and supply chain excellence and build sustainable competitive advantage. As recent research and experience indicate, the value of purchasing and supply chain strategies to a firm’s bottom-line performance can be significant.
- To establish the critical components of integrated strategic procurement/sourcing and supply chain management and how these processes can contribute to the competitive success of your firm throughout the value chain
- To enhance your understanding and implementation of concepts, strategies and techniques required to increase personal and organizational effectiveness in a changing globally competitive environment
- To share ideas and best practices with colleagues from various industries and firms to accelerate improvement at your company
- To identify emerging critical directions for purchasing/sourcing and supply chain management
- To establish critical requirements to implement successfully appropriate procurement/sourcing and supply chain management strategies and practices