Aligning BPM with Strategy and Goals | LIVE, ONLINE
December 8, 2020 - December 10, 2020 | 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
This interactive program will be delivered live via an online learning platform.
- December 7, 2020 (Optional Pre-Session) | 8:30 – 9:30 a.m.
- December 8, 2020 | 8:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- December 10, 2020 | 8:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.
This program is offered live, online.
In a live, online delivery format, you will log into a web conferencing platform to participate in the program. You will interact with the instructor, the moderator, and your fellow participants. The instructor is focused on delivering content to you in an engaging way. The moderator is focused on helping you and the instructor with all technical aspects of the class as well as engaging with you using virtual tools, like Chat. You will also be using collaborative tools for group work. Here are a few comments from prior participants:
- “I liked that the sessions were interactive as much as possible while still continuing to provide good information. I appreciate all the work done to turn this into a valuable virtual experience.”
- “I appreciated that the session was interactive and engaging. The instructor’s warm smile and invitations to join the chat made the content very engaging. We had lots of shared comments (maybe more than we would’ve had in person?) in the Zoom chat window.”
- “The course was very well put together (both preparing and online logistics and the course materials, before and during the course).”
- “The instructor and the moderator were very patient, friendly, helpful and professional.”
- To the moderator, “thank you for all your ‘behind the scenes’ action and attentiveness. Greatly appreciated!”
- Appreciate the support and reassurance provided.
Improve your organization’s short-term performance and long-term competitive position
Over the last few decades, many companies have used business process improvement techniques like Lean, Six Sigma, and Reengineering to improve quality, lower costs, and win awards. Unfortunately, many of these companies also lost customers, market share and profits at the same time.
What went wrong? Peter Keen calls it the “Process Paradox.” Process improvements will not translate into better business results if they do not generate strategic value. That is why the Association for Business Process Management Professionals (ABPMP) made “Alignment to Strategy and Goals” the first step in its new Business Process Management (BPM) Life
In truth, there is a two-way relationship between strategic planning and BPM. Your processes must, naturally, execute the selected strategy of your organization. With that in mind, business processes can also shape strategy by creating new capabilities and customer value. Successful organizations excel at both elements of the strategy-process relationship.
During this program, you will learn structured and proven methods for evaluating the impact of process performance on strategic objectives and creating operational plans that will yield process excellence and a sustainable competitive edge.
We truly believe Aligning BPM to Strategy and Goals will provide knowledge, skills and insights you can use to dramatically improve your organization’s short-term performance and long-term competitive position. Act now! Enroll a team of key leaders today.
Key Learning Outcomes
Breakthrough performance is within reach of your organization. By aligning strategic planning and process management, you will enable your organization to:
- Eliminate the strategy-process divide at your organization
- Use process improvement techniques to reveal new strategic opportunities
- Use the strategy map to focus day-to-day performance on strategic (as well as operational) objectives
- Convert strategic objectives into actionable operational plans
- Measure what matters: evaluate process performance relative to strategic goals
- Capture the full, long-term benefits of Lean, Six Sigma, IT investments, and process reengineering
Who Should Attend?
You will benefit most from this program if you are a:
- Leader or key member of a Strategic Planning Team
- Process Owner or Manager
- Leader who needs to connect day-to-day operations with strategy
- President, Vice President, COO, or senior executive
- Director of Process Improvement or Reengineering
- Manager who is actively involved in your organization’s process management and/or strategic planning efforts
The skills delivered in this program can be applied in manufacturing, service, utility, healthcare and public sector organizations.
$695 – includes course materials