August 19, 2020 | 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
A 90-Minute Management Briefing (No Charge)
Please use Chrome, Firefox, or Safari to access the webinar. Please do not use Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer to access the webinar as our platform is not compatible with Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer.
“Knowledge is the currency of the new economy.” And yet essential, strategic, and expensive knowledge is walking out of your door every week. Voluntary turnover is on the rise and, more critically, highly experienced baby boomers are retiring in great numbers.
This webinar will share how to turn knowledge into a sustainable asset that transforms both corporate culture and business performance.
This Webinar Will Show You
- How to quantify your company’s turnover and retirement risk
- A case study from a process-based knowledge retention success story
- An approach to making knowledge sharing part of your culture
- Skills needed to make the journey
Who Should Attend?
You will benefit most from this program if you are a:
- Senior leader in a knowledge-driven organization
- Manager who hires, trains and develops employees with specialized skills
- Human Resources or Learning & Development professional
- Business process owner or manager
- Leader of an ISO, Process or Knowledge Management center of excellence