Leadership through Communication Excellence and Critical Conversations
October 29, 2020 - November 19, 2020 | 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
This interactive program will be offered live via an online learning platform.
The program will run on Thursdays, from 8:30 a.m. to 9 a.m.
- October 29, 2020 | 8:30 am. – 12 p.m.
- November 5, 2020 | 8:30 am. – 12 p.m.
- November 12, 2020 | 8:30 am. – 12 p.m.
- November 19, 2020 | 8:30 am. – 12 p.m.
Effective communication is a critical skill that all leaders and managers need to master. Offered though the Broad College of Business, Leadership Through Communication Excellence and Critical Conversations is a two-day interactive program designed to help participants foster business discussions that matter. The relationship between leadership presence and communication effectiveness is explored, as is the art of having difficult conversations.
Using interactive sessions and research-based presentations, participants will discover and develop their own communication styles. Participants will leave with strategies to maintain their leadership credibility, tools to navigate important conversations, and the ability to build stronger business relationships.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Learn the principles of communication that drive all business interactions
- Cultivate your leadership communication styles
- Understanding biases that may impact communication and leadership
- Learn how to build stronger relationships
- How to communicate and perform well in five key critical conversations
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for new or emerging leaders in management such as vice presidents, general managers, division or department heads, project team leaders, directors, and others who have been in leadership positions for three to five years.
$2,395 – full tuition (includes materials, meals, and a certificate of completion)
$1,995 – Early Bird Rate (Available until 10-18-2020)