Nursing Home Administration- Unit 4 – 2018
February 17, 2018 - March 24, 2018 | 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
The James B. Henry Center for Executive Development
Areas of Expertise:
- Industry specific
Unit 4: Feb. 17 – Mar. 24, 2018
- The Nursing Home Administration Program offers 144 clock-hours of instruction in four units, each involving Saturday sessions. To complete the program, participants must attend 128 clock hours (90%) and pass a comprehensive final exam for each unit.
- Classes run from 9:00am – 4:00pm each Saturday.
- Unit 1 covers leadership, labor and management contracts, affirmative action, wages, legal issues, HIPPA
- Unit 2 covers aging process, gerontology and geriatric infection control, nutrition, pharmacy.
- Unit 3 covers General and States Rules/Regulations for Dietary Services in Long Term Care Facilities, medicare, fire safety.
- Unit 4 covers accounting and budget, recreational, medicaid, and insurance.
Faculty & speakers