Process Redesign for Financial Services
November 13, 2020 | 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
The James B. Henry Center for Executive Development
Create Better Customer/Member Experiences and Build Long-Term Relationships
The business environment for banks, credit unions, and insurance companies is far different from what it was just a decade ago. Low interest rates, competition from financial tech, and the emergence of millennials as a major customer segment have changed the competitive landscape. To survive and grow, financial service companies must design business processes that engage customers and members to deliver service value that differentiates their organization from the competition.
This one-day interactive program will arm you with process redesign tools and a roadmap to determine which process and technology changes will have the most impact on customer/member satisfaction, retention, and service quality. Enroll a team of key leaders today!
“The single most beneficial one-day seminar I have attended. How refreshing to conduct deeper dives into current challenges within my own organization, using techniques learned in this session. So nice to roll up my sleeves and put what I learned into practical application on day one.” – Vice President, Arbor Financial Credit Union
Who Should Attend?
You will benefit most from this program if you are a(n):
- Manager or Director of Operations
- Executive who influences strategy
- Branch Manager
- Director of Customer/Member Services
- Engagement or Retention
- Learning and Organization Development Leader
- Information Technology leader
- Leader or member of a process or quality improvement team
- Leader or member of a technology implementation team
Key Learning Outcomes
After participating in this program, you will have learned how to:
- Better target and serve your customer/member segments
- Use customer needs and customer experience data to drive improvement efforts
- Reduce turnaround times for loans and other key products
- Devise innovative process redesign solutions that deliver meaningful business results and return on investment
1. The new world of customer and member expectations
- What is a great customer/member experience?
- Identifying key customers/members
- Prioritizing customer/member expectations
- The Kano Model
- Understanding the customer/member experience
2. Connecting Customer/Member Expectations to Process
- Customer journey mapping
- Mapping how service is provided
- Aligning the business process with the customer journey
- Streamlining key processes
3. Service Innovation
- Thinking outside the box
- Innovation drivers
- Mapping high-level solutions
- Evaluating alternatives
$695 – includes continental breakfast, lunch, and course materials.