Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Executive Seminar
The James B. Henry Center for Executive Development
This seminar will be take place in-person from June 5 through June 10, 2022 at the James B. Henry Center for Executive Development.
For more than 65 years, Michigan State University’s Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Executive Seminar has been the world’s premier procurement and supply management executive education experience.
The seminar brings together leading educators and industry professionals. Core strategies used by world-class organizations will be discussed, including those that achieve sustainable procurement and supply chain advantage. As research and experience continue to indicate, the seminar clarifies the significant value of purchasing and supply chain strategies to a firm’s bottom-line performance.
We hope you will include this exciting seminar in your professional development plan for 2022.
- To establish the critical components of integrated strategic procurement/sourcing and supply chain management and how these processes can contribute to the competitive success of your firm throughout the value chain
- To enhance understanding and implementation of concepts, strategies and techniques required to increase personal and organizational effectiveness
- To broaden your professional network by exchanging ideas and best practices aimed at accelerating improvement at your company with peers from various industries and firms
- To identify emerging trends and critical directions for purchasing/sourcing and supply chain management while setting key requirements and measurements of success
- To connect participants with tangible, relevant actions for follow up outside of the seminar
Comments from Former PSCM Seminar Participants
“A must attend program for every supply chain executive.”
“Informative, insightful and inspiring. Wonderful opportunity to hear and learn from supply chain leaders and network with many diverse company and upcoming leaders.”
“One of the most impactful, insightful weeks I have had since I started my career. I have so much to take back to my organization.”
“It is incredibly valuable to be able to step out of your day to day job and think strategically. Very good balance between academics, industry leaders, and collaboration with our peer participants.”
2022 Faculty and Speakers
- David Frayer, Seminar Co-Director
- Carlos Mena, Seminar Co-Director
- Tobias Schoenherr, Seminar Co-Director
- Jennifer Dunn
- Stanley Griffis
- Keith Bezant Niblett
- Ayalla Ruvio
- Cheri Speier-Pero
- More to be announced
Who Should Attend?
The seminar is designed for purchasing, materials, and supply chain executives, as well as senior managers. Attendees are most interested in learning strategies, concepts, and techniques necessary to contribute more fully to the competitive performance of their firms. By acquiring strategic purchasing and supply chain management methods, participants identify significant opportunities to leverage resources, and implement value-added initiatives on behalf of their company.
$4,995 which includes all seminar activities, materials, and meals, beginning with the welcome reception on Sunday and continuing through lunch on Friday.
We offer a multi-seat registration discount for organizations sending a combination of three or more participants to our annual Supply Chain Logistics Management Executive Seminar or our Purchasing & Supply Chain Management Executive Seminar. A discount is also available to MSU Supply Chain Management Council member companies. Both of these discounts are $495 off per participant. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details relating to these available discounts or other registration questions.
Cancellation within 15 days of the seminar start will be limited to emergency situations and may result in a cancellation fee ($500). Participant substitutions are welcome at any time prior to the start of the seminar. If a registered participant does not attend the seminar and does not notify us in advance, they will be charged the full seminar fee.