Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Executive Seminar | Live, Online
This program will be offered live, online from June 6 through June 11, 2021.
For more than 65 years, Michigan State University’s Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Executive Seminar has been the world’s premier procurement and supply management executive education experience.
The seminar brings together leading educators and industry professionals. Core strategies used by world-class organizations will be discussed, including those that achieve sustainable procurement and supply chain advantage. As research and experience continue to indicate, the seminar clarifies the significant value of purchasing and supply chain strategies to a firm’s bottom-line performance.
We hope you will include this exciting seminar in your professional development plan for 2021.
- To establish the critical components of integrated strategic procurement/sourcing and supply chain management and how these processes can contribute to the competitive success of your firm throughout the value chain
- To enhance understanding and implementation of concepts, strategies and techniques required to increase personal and organizational effectiveness
- To broaden your professional network by exchanging ideas and best practices aimed at accelerating improvement at your company with peers from various industries and firms
- To identify emerging trends and critical directions for purchasing/sourcing and supply chain management while setting key requirements and measurements of success
- To connect participants with tangible, relevant actions for follow up outside of the seminar
Comments from Former PSCM Seminar Participants
“A must attend program for every supply chain executive.”
“Informative, insightful and inspiring. Wonderful opportunity to hear and learn from supply chain leaders and network with many diverse company and upcoming leaders.”
“One of the most impactful, insightful weeks I have had since I started my career. I have so much to take back to my organization.”
“It is incredibly valuable to be able to step out of your day to day job and think strategically. Very good balance between academics, industry leaders, and collaboration with our peer participants.”
2021 Faculty & Speakers
- David Frayer, Seminar Co-Director
- Carlos Mena, Seminar Co-Director
- Tobias Schoenherr, Seminar Co-Director
- Jennifer Dunn
- Stanley Griffis
- Keith Bezant Niblett
- Ayalla Ruvio
- Cheri Speier-Pero
- Industry speakers to be announced!
Who Should Attend?
The seminar is designed for purchasing, materials, and supply chain executives, as well as senior managers. Attendees are most interested in learning strategies, concepts, and techniques necessary to contribute more fully to the competitive performance of their firms. By acquiring strategic purchasing and supply chain management methods, participants identify significant opportunities to leverage resources, and implement value-added initiatives on behalf of their company.
Only advance registrations are accepted for the seminar. The seminar fee is $4,995. and includes all meeting materials.
Cancellation within 15 days of the seminar start will be limited to emergency situations and may result in a cancellation fee ($500). Participant substitutions are welcome at any time prior to the start of the seminar. If a registered participant does not attend the seminar and does not notify us in advance, they will be charged the full seminar fee.