Railway Business Administration And Leadership 2021
APRIL 19-23, 2021
Examples of Topics Covered
- Principles of Marketing/Leadership
- Introduction to Railway Management
- Railways and Supply Chain Management and Design
- Risk Management
- Economics of the Rail Industry
- To utilize the best in adult learning practices, class size will be limited to twenty-five students. Places are still available.
- Discounts are also available for multiple participants from the same company.
- All prices include instructional materials, faculty and staff support, sleeping rooms, and daily breakfast and lunch. Transportation to and from the program, and dinner most nights are not included.
Four modules (Railway Management Certificate Program ) are offered to complete the Michigan State University Railway Management Certificate Program.
LOCATION: James B. Henry Center-East Lansing, MI campus
These modules can be taken in any order.
Sue Lonier at Loniers@msu.edu, or by phone (517) 353-5667
Nick Little at Littlen@msu.edu, or by phone (517) 353-5663