Railway Business Administration and Leadership 2022
The James B. Henry Center for Executive Development
April 25 – 29, 2022
Registration for this program includes Module One of the Railway Management Certificate Program. You can choose to attend all four modules this year for the full certificate, or alternatively, the modules may be taken over up to four years to meet your work schedule and requirements. Additional flexibility is available – a single module may be completed individually as continuing professional development.
Examples of Topics Covered
- Principles of Marketing/Leadership
- Introduction to Railway Management
- Railways and Supply Chain Management and Design
- Risk Management
- Economics of the Rail Industry
- To utilize the best in adult learning practices, class size will be limited to twenty-five students. Places are still available.
- Discounts are also available for multiple participants from the same company.
- All prices include instructional materials, faculty and staff support, sleeping rooms, and daily breakfast and lunch. Transportation to and from the program, and dinner most nights are not included.
Four modules (Railway Management Certificate Program) are offered to complete the Michigan State University Railway Management Certificate Program.
LOCATION: James B. Henry Center-East Lansing, MI campus
These modules can be taken in any order.
Nick Little at Littlen@msu.edu, or by phone 517-353-5663