Railway Engineering and Technology 2022
Courtyard by Marriott Pueblo
June 6 – 10, 2022
Registration for this program includes Module Three of the Railway Management Certificate Program. You can choose to attend all four modules this year for the full certificate, or alternatively, the modules may be taken over up to four years to meet your work schedule and requirements. Additional flexibility is available – a single module may be completed individually as continuing professional development.
Examples of Topics Covered
- Railway Engineering & Technology/Research and Development
- Track and Structures
- Motive Power and Rolling Stock Engineering and Design
- Inspection Technologies & Condition Monitoring
- Basic Aspect Signaling and Interlocking
- Concepts in Railway Control
- Positive Train Control
- Intermodal Transportation
- Railway Telecommunications
- Vehicle Dynamics
- To utilize the best in adult learning practices, class size will be limited to twenty-five students. Places are still available.
- Discounts are also available for multiple participants from the same company.
- Working with MxV Rail including site visits to their facilities.
- All prices include instructional materials, faculty and staff support, sleeping rooms, and daily breakfast and lunch. Transportation to and from the program, and dinner most nights are not included.
Four modules are offered to complete the Michigan State University Railway Management Certificate Program.
These modules can be taken in any order.
Nick Little at Littlen@msu.edu, or by phone (517) 353-5663