Railway Engineering and Technology (RMCP 203)
October 16, 2017 - October 20, 2017 | 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Courtyard by Marriott Pueblo
Examples of Topics Covered
- Railway Engineering & Technology/Research and Development
- Track and Structures
- Motive Power and Rolling Stock Engineering and Design
- Inspection Technologies & Condition Monitoring
- Basic Aspect Signaling and Interlocking
- Concepts in Railway Control
- Positive Train Control
- Intermodal Transportation
- Railway Telecommunications
- Vehicle Dynamics
- To utilize the best in adult learning practices, class size will be limited to twenty-five students. Places are still available.
- Discounts are also available for multiple participants from the same company.
- Working with TTCI including site visits to their facilities.
- All prices include instructional materials, faculty and staff support, sleeping rooms, and daily breakfast and lunch. Transportation to and from the program, and dinner most nights are not included.
Four modules (RMCP 201, 202, 203, 204) are offered to complete the Michigan State University Railway Management Certificate Program.
These modules can be taken in any order.
Sue Lonier at Loniers@msu.edu, or by phone (517) 353-5667
Nick Little at Littlen@msu.edu, or by phone (517) 353-5663