Railway Operations 2022
Union League Club of Chicago
October 24 – 28, 2022
Registration for this program includes Module Four of the Railway Management Certificate Program. You can choose to attend all four modules this year for the full certificate, or alternatively, the modules may be taken over up to four years to meet your work schedule and requirements. Additional flexibility is available – a single module may be completed individually as continuing professional development.
Example of Topics Covered
- Rail Networks and Operations
- Rolling Stock and Motive Power Maintenance
- Locomotive and Car Leasing
- Car Pooling and Fleet Management
- Operational Models
- Operation of an Urban Railway System
- Creating a Resilient Railway
- To utilize the best in adult learning practices, class size will be limited to twenty-five students. Places are still available.
- Discounts are also available for multiple participants from the same company.
- All prices include instructional materials, faculty and staff support, sleeping rooms, and daily breakfast and lunch. Transportation to and from the program, and dinner most nights are not included.
Four modules are offered to complete the Michigan State University Railway Management Certificate Program.
These modules can be taken in any order.
Nick Little at Littlen@msu.edu, or by phone (517) 353-5663