Railway Operations (RMCP 304)
November 4, 2019 - November 8, 2019 | 8:00 am - 5:30 pm
Union League Club of Chicago
Example of Topics Covered
- Rail Networks and Operations
- Rolling Stock & Motive Power Maintenance
- Locomotive & Car Leasing
- Car Pooling & Fleet Management
- Operational Models
- Operation of an Urban Railway System
- Creating a Resilient Railway
- To utilize the best in adult learning practices, class size will be limited to twenty-five students. Places are still available.
- Discounts are also available for multiple participants from the same company.
- All prices include instructional materials, faculty and staff support, sleeping rooms, and daily breakfast and lunch. Transportation to and from the program, and dinner most nights are not included.
Four modules (RMCP 301, 302, 303, 304) are offered to complete the Michigan State University Railway Management Certificate Program.
These modules can be taken in any order.
Sue Lonier at Loniers@msu.edu, or by phone (517) 353-5667
Nick Little at Littlen@msu.edu, or by phone (517) 353-5663