Railway Regulation, Safety & The Rail Industry 2020
June 8, 2020 - June 12, 2020 | 8:00 am - 5:30 pm
Courtyard by Marriott Washington Downtown Convention Center
Railway Regulation and Safety Brochure 2020
Examples of Topics Covered
- Fundamentals of Transport: Railway System & Organization
- Rail Regulation/Deregulation
- Government Bodies and Associations (FRA/FTA/NTSB/RSI/AAR/ASLRRA)
- Passenger Rail & Transit Industry Structure
- Safety and Security
- To utilize the best in adult learning practices, class size will be limited to twenty-five students. Places are still available.
- Discounts are also available for multiple participants from the same company.
- All prices include instructional materials, faculty and staff support, sleeping rooms, and daily breakfast and lunch. Transportation to and from the program, and dinner most nights are not included.
Four separate modules are offered at a discounted rate to complete the Michigan State University Railway Management Certificate Program.
These modules can be taken in any order.
Sue Lonier at Loniers@msu.edu, or by phone (517) 353-5667
Nick Little at Littlen@msu.edu, or by phone (517) 353-5663