Supply Chain Logistics Management Executive Seminar
May 6, 2018 - May 11, 2018 | All Day
The James B. Henry Center for Executive Development
May 6 – 11, 2018
For over 50 years, Michigan State University’s Supply Chain Logistics Management Executive Seminar has been the world’s premier logistics executive seminar.
The seminar combines academic frameworks and real-world examples, including discussion and review of best practice trends. The seminar faculty consists of academic and industry speakers that are thought-leaders in supply chain logistics management. The program is designed for experienced executives whose firms are driving integrated logistics within the context of an overall supply chain strategy. Emphasis is placed on supply chain integration, performance measurement, supply chain technology and analytical applications, global operations, organizational dynamics and the lessons learned from world-class supply chain logistics organizations.
We hope your organization joins us this year to further develop your supply chain logistics management executive talent.
Comments from 2017 seminar participants
“The best overall training experience that I’ve ever been part of – very well planned and organized.”
“Excellent presentations, good mix of interaction and education.”
“Outstanding presenters who were very knowledgeable.”
“Well organized – great job!”
- To discuss how logistics and integrated supply chain can contribute to firm competitiveness
- To understand how logistics theory, dynamics, structure, technology and principles can be synthesized to achieve superior supply chain and logistics performance
- To assist managers transitioning from managing specific functional areas, such as transportation and warehousing, toward the challenges of logistics planning and operational integration
- To identify and understand the logistics and supply challenges and trade-offs associated with global operations
- To share and discuss industry best practices in a collaborative learning environment designed to bring value to every organization
2018 Faculty & Speakers
- David Closs, Seminar Director
- Yemisi Bolumole
- Jennifer Dunn
- David Frayer
- Thomas A. Glaser, Vice President, VF Corporation; President, Supply Chain, VF Corporation
- Michael Graham, Sr. Vice President, Supply Chain Operations, Meijer
- Stanley Griffis, Associate Seminar Director
- Brian Jacobs
- Ranjani Krishnan
- Jason Miller
- Don Sheets, Retired Vice Chairman, Dow Corning Corporation
- Cheri Speier-Pero
- Judith Whipple, Associate Seminar Director
Who Should Attend
This seminar is designed for executives and senior managers in customer service, transportation, warehousing, logistics, planning and supply chain who are interested in learning strategies, concepts and techniques necessary to contribute more fully to competitive performance at their firms. The seminar provides insight into the design and execution of global supply chains, which can contribute to identification/implementation of new value-added initiatives.
Only advance registrations are accepted for this program. The 2018 seminar fee is $4,995. This fee includes all meeting materials, meals, and tuition. Lodging is an additional $98 plus tax per night at the Candlewood Suites Hotel which adjoins the Henry Center. Hotel reservations will be made by MSU staff upon registration unless otherwise requested.
Cancellation within 15 days of the seminar start will be limited to emergency situations and may result in a cancellation fee ($500). Participant substitutions are welcome at any time prior to the start of the seminar. If a registered participant does not attend the seminar and does not notify us in advance, they will be charged the full seminar fee.