Sustaining Operational Excellence
August 21, 2019 | 10:00 am - 11:30 am
A 90-Minute Management LIVE Webinar (No Charge)
IT Transformations and process re-engineering projects are long, arduous, and expensive endeavors that can yield dramatic operational improvement. But what happens when the dust clears? Does your organization manage its processes to maintain and extend excellence? Or does process documentation go onto the electronic shelf until the next project?
Sustaining operational excellence isn’t about technology, it’s about culture. Your people need the tools and motivation to use processes as the backbone for learning, improving, sharing and managing ongoing performance. The Sustaining Operational Excellence webinar explores how to:
- Convert process maps into “living” documents that promote best practices.
- Elicit continuous improvement ideas from motivated employees.
- Manage process risks and cost controls.
- Train new employees and share knowledge throughout the career life cycle.
Who should attend?
You will benefit most from this program if you are a:
- Senior leader in a process-driven organization.
- Manager who needs engaged employees to improve performance.
- Business Analyst.
- Business process owner or manager.
- Audit professional.
- IT Leader or systems integrator.
- Leader of a BPM or Six Sigma Center of Excellence.