Sustaining Operational Excellence
August 19, 2020 | 10:00 am - 11:30 am
A 90-Minute Management LIVE Webinar (No Charge)
Please use Chrome, Firefox, or Safari to access the webinar. Please do not use Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer to access the webinar as our platform is not compatible with Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer.
Most organizations achieve some measure of success by improving or innovation business processes; few are able to sustain the competitive edge.
Why? Because the walls of our organizations undermine cross-functional collaboration and innovation. In the 21st century, technology has exponentially increased the speed of interactions. It has not, however, eliminated the silos in our organizations. As companies contemplate CX transformations, intelligent automation, and new self-service options, it is cross-functional business processes that will deliver ROI from these advances. And, it is the Process Manager who sustain that ROI.
This webinar addresses the traditional and emerging challenges of enterprise process management.
Key Learning Outcomes
By participating in this webinar, attendees will be better able to:
- Convert process maps into living documents that promote best practices
- Elicit continuous improvement ideas from motivated employees
- Manage risks and cost controls
- Share knowledge throughout the career life cycle
- Create collaborative, excellence driven workplaces
Who Should Attend?
You will benefit most from this program if you are a:
- Senior leader in a process-driven organization
- Manager who needs engaged employees to improve performance
- Business Analyst
- Business process owner or manager
- Audit professional.
- IT Leader or systems integrator.
- Leader of a BPM or Six Sigma Center of Excellence.