Transit And Urban Railways: Technology, Engineering and Management
October 7, 2019 - October 11, 2019 | 8:00 am - 5:30 pm
Hilton Newark Penn Station
- For managers and agencies responsible for urban rail (metro, transit, streetcar etc.). This new program blends management with contexts, systems, and technologies in modern urban rail.
- Participants will be able to critically assess operational and strategic opportunities resulting from technology, economics, mobility, planning and address common problems faced by urban rail systems globally.
- Operationally-based planning.
- Will include a site visit.
- To be run in conjunction with the University of Birmingham (UK), renowned for its rail expertise.
More information coming soon………………..
For Details Please call:
Sue Lonier at Loniers@msu.edu, or by phone (517) 353-5667
Nick Little at Littlen@msu.edu, or by phone (517) 353-5663